No products in the cart.
Blue Ridge Overland Gear
Equip. Organize. Explore. Premium overlanding gear and rugged storage solutions for your off-road veh
Orders including the BROG Tote Bag will ship within two weeks of purchase. Order items will not be split unless requested by the customer. The tote bag has been a symbol of utilitarianism since the early 1940s. Originally designed to transport large blocks of ice, in the years since, tote bags have ventured through the carry gamut from high fashion to Swedish furniture stores to outdoor recreation.
After 80 years since the tote bag’s debut, we plan to elevate the design to the next level with our very own version of the design. We call this the BROG TOTE, or more accurately, Tactically Organize Transport Everything. It’s a hold-all, grab-n-go, tough tote bag that can be used for everything from weekend travel to quick trips to the grocery store. It’s also super handy when you reach the point where your rig really needs to be cleaned out. The TOTE bag can carry a lot in one trip.
What makes our TOTE perfect for carrying a lot of stuff? We’re glad you asked. It’s constructed of 1000 Denier Cordura and military-grade webbing. The handle is made of one single piece of tubular webbing that is rated at 4,000 lbs. Needless to say, this bag can hold more than you can carry.
– Made in Virginia, U.S.A.
– Comes with our rugged warranty for life.
– 1,000 Denier Cordura body.
– Slip pockets on all four exterior sides for further organization.
– Y.K.K. zippered pocket on the inside for securing small items.
– Mil-spec 1-inch webbing.
– Outer Mil-spec loop panel for small Velcro-backed patches, nametape, etc.
– Triple Run compatible loops on the front and bag provide mounting points for additional pouches.
– Interior pack cloth liner.$124.20$124.20
This set up is the perfect way to organize small grab-and-go items — like fire starter kits, writing implements, or receipts. The Headrest Pouches Kit includes our classic Velcro Headrest Panel, and two clear front Velcro medium pouches – 4 x 8 x 1″. Have your small essentials organized and ready for action, no matter where you are!
Made of 500D nylon cordura;
#8YKK mil-spec zipper;
String-reinforced, clear vinyl front allows for easy identification of contents;
Hook Velcro attaching system – will stick to any loop Velcro surface;
Made in the USA.$89.90$89.90
The back of your vehicle headrest is a highly under-utilized space for storing items. Plus, items stored there are easy to access by anyone in the front or back seats.
Of course, you have two headrests, so why not outfit the other with the Headrest Velcro Pouch? It’s great for keeping charging cables, extra sunglasses, and other small items that have a habit of disappearing where you want them. Of course, like most Blue Ridge Overland Gear, our Headrest Storage System is modular by nature, so you can make it work for you and your style of travel.$50.36$50.36
– Made of 500D nylon Cordura
– Large Enough to hold a 237 pc. toolkit
– Features two 12″ x 6″ x 2″ clear, string-reinforced, vinyl-front pouches that attach with Velcro
– When lying flat, it offers a workspace to lay out tools
– Clips closed when transporting
– Larger items such as breaker bars or wrenches can be secured to MOLLE webbing on the exterior
– Easy, shoulder-carry design
– Will clip/secure to a headrest to become a seatback panel
– Features our authentic branded logo
– Made in Bedford, Virginia USA
– Covered by our Rugged Lifetime Guarantee$135.20$135.20