No products in the cart.
TOOL POUCH SLING
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
– Made of 500D nylon Cordura
– Large Enough to hold a 237 pc. toolkit
– Features two 12″ x 6″ x 2″ clear, string-reinforced, vinyl-front pouches that attach with Velcro
– When lying flat, it offers a workspace to lay out tools
– Clips closed when transporting
– Larger items such as breaker bars or wrenches can be secured to MOLLE webbing on the exterior
– Easy, shoulder-carry design
– Will clip/secure to a headrest to become a seatback panel
– Features our authentic branded logo
– Made in Bedford, Virginia USA
– Covered by our Rugged Lifetime Guarantee
A truly versatile way to store and secure your go-to tools
Dimensions | 12" x 12" Made of 500D nylon Cordura Large Enough to hold a 237 pc. toolkit Features two 12" x 6" x 2" clear, string-reinforced, vinyl-front pouches that attach with Velcro When lying flat, it offers a workspace to lay out tools Clips closed when transporting Larger items such as breaker bars or wrenches can be secured to MOLLE webbing on the exterior Easy, shoulder-carry design Will clip/secure to a headrest to become a seatback panel Features our authentic branded logo Made in Bedford, Virginia USA Covered by our Rugged Lifetime Guarantee
OUR GUARANTEE TO YOU
We are committed to designing and manufacturing the most versatile and durable goods for your off-road and outdoor adventures. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with our BLUE RIDGE BUILT rugged lifetime guarantee. We have been making tactical grade bags and pouches since 2012 right here in Bedford, Virginia, USA and stand behind everything we make.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in manufacturing nearly indestructible products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is everything we make. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse – we want to know about it.
Here’s the fine print:
- We design and manufacture our tactical grade bags and pouches to last a lifetime of outdoor and off-road use. That means we make our products with premium materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop – because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don’t just sell stuff – we are makers.
- We’re real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and off-road adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. We want your feedback!
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it’s own manufacturer’s warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.